Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Supper Bowl ya'll! Anyone doing anything for supper bowl sunday? We're throwing a party...but my hubby is a little mad at me. See you invite people thinking only half are going to show up...we'll only two aren't coming. But it should be fun anyways. I'm making mini burgers, and just about everyone is bringing beer. My hubby got me some white russians. I just gotta clean the house, which most days seem impossible becuase i got a anckle bitter that destories a room after i'm finished.

On other news, my babys cold is better. We forced him to go to bed early last night...i'm regreting it because he woke up early.

Well I got to cleaning this house so i can relax a bit before getting ready for the party. I hope ya'll have a supper supper bowl sunday.

No comments: