Sunday, December 21, 2008

Picture post

This post is mostly all pictures.


We got to the NEX a little to early for Santa so we went outside to play we were trying to make it to the playground but little man had his own idea of what we were going to do.


My hubby put our son in his shirt, thought it would be funny, I'm glad that man has enough energy to play with our son because after being up all night or playing with him all day I'm tired and have no energy.


This one speaks for its self, the one day i decide to take a nap, he falls asleep in his highchair lucky for us my hubby grabbed the camera and took some pictures for me. My little man hasn't fallen asleep in his highchair since he was 8months old.


This just shows you my sons organization skills, he separated his cereal from his apples. I'll show you a closer picture next:

My son makes me smile, i really hope he doesn't have OCD. last night he ate all of him noddles and corn out of his hamburger helper, before starting on the hamburger. Picky picky little boy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your son's adorable!

Miss Hope said...

Leave him alone, Mama, he's just showing his sparkling personality! LOL

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Bonita. Prayers for safe travels for you guys and text me when you get a chance! I'd love to see some pictures of snow!